Saturday, May 03, 2008

Parties: Chanel's Tribeca Film Festival Dinner

Again, I apologize for the breif hiatis- school's a busy drag.

Is it possible to dress badly to a Chanel event? That answer is plain and simple: no. Especially since the attendees are practically required to pick out a dress from the showroom. Agh, I need to get over my envy. This past week at the Tribeca Film Fest Chanel hosted their annual dinnner party, whose guests included a whose-who of Hollywood. I'm sure it was absolutely fabulous, and I'm not just talking about what they wore.
{Blake Lively looking extremely chic}

{Mary-Kate Olsen looking put-together, but still her signature shab-fab}

{Zoe Kravitz in a classic LBD, mixing it up with her edgy cropped 'do}

{Ed Burns with his ever-beautiful and perfectly dressed wife Christy Turlington}


{Natasha Richardson and hubby Liam Neeson getting all lovey-dovey}

No comments: