Thursday, December 21, 2006

My MUST List

Everything I'll have with me on my trip to Philadelphia and New York City is here (see below).

Since the weather will probably be very cold then I'll be packing all my woolies. (ha ha ha)!

Clothes:
  • Brown wool houndstooth blazer
  • Sevens Jeans
  • Black skinny jeans
  • 3 other pairs of skinny jeans
  • Lots of thermals
  • 2 black blazers
  • Cream Ralph Lauren sweater
  • Graphic navy dress
  • Lots of tights
  • Brown blazer
  • Gray & Navy turtlenecks
  • Black & Gold stripeed sweater
  • Of course there's much more!

Shoes:

  • Tan suede boots
  • Black kitten heels
  • Gray tweed flats
  • White leather flats
  • Black leather flats
  • Chocolate suede flats
  • J. Crew flip flops
  • Keds
  • Olivia Miller black & cream plaid flats
  • Charles David gold peep toe pumps

Bags:

  • White Coach hobo
  • Vintage brown leather tote
  • Jessica McClintock black satin clutch
  • Black alligator tote
  • Fred Flair "Mod Edie Clutch"

Time to make your own list!

No comments: